Here is what a few of our students had to say:
‘I love producing TV shows at USC”s Annenberg TV Information’ Jake, Senior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Ridgefield CT
‘ I adore seeing therefore many alumni come back to USC Football games to support the Trojans’ Pooja, Junior, Kinesiology, Cupertino, CA
‘I love seeing all the new students getting included with the various student organizations who recruit during the start of the semester’ Matt, Senior, Public Policy Management and Planning, Irvine, CA
‘I look forward to a cappella auditions and welcoming our brand new members’ Trace, Junior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Elmhurst, IL
‘FOOTBALL’ Ryan, Senior, Accounting, Chicago, IL
This is what some of our admission counselors had to express:
‘ I adore leaving work each time and hearing the marching musical organization practice at the track stadium and listen to Dr shmoop academic essay writer. Art Bartner direct the group. I love that the musical organization permits us to run using the track during their practices. Good music to get you fired up!’ Michael Gulotta
‘ I love fall because the students come back and bring life back once again to campus! It is great to hear what they did over the summer time.’ Samantha Schreiber
‘Conquest is every autumn and it’s really a sendoff for our football team, but it’s additionally a complete lot of fun for the rest of campus. The quad that is main turned into a carnival, with a Ferris wheel, fireworks, bonfire, and food. But the most readily useful part comes at the conclusion for the evening when they begin the concert. Every they bring amazing artists to campus to perform for students year. My favorite show was Lupe Fiasco!’ Kendall Williams
‘The Trojan Knights’ Olivia Sajjadieh
‘ I love when the weather actually turns to fall and the leaves begin to change color, specially in Alumni Park it’s the perfect setting with most of the trees and Doheny in the background!’ Neelam Savla
This weekend that is past USC hosted its yearly Family Weekend to welcome parents and families of current students to campus. Guests were able to wait classes with their student, hear from President Nikias, cheer on the Trojan football team, and take part in many other events through the weekend.
One program that is special a conversation with Gary Tuchman, a CNN National Correspondent. We are fortunate to have him offer his perspective on being truly a proud parent of two USC students as a visitor weblog contributor this week. Keep reading to hear a USC parent’s perspective.
Whenever my son Daniel started kindergarten, my grade that is third daughter was delighted. She was excited she and her brother would be going to school together. 13 years later, Daniel and Lindsay are experiencing deja vu; but this time at the University of Southern Ca. My daughter is a senior in Annenberg; my son is a freshman in the School of Cinematic Arts. They are very happy to be in college with each other and my wife Kathy and I are proud and delighted to have two young ones in the Trojan Family.
However, they have been maybe not the ones that are only the house who are section of that Trojan Family. It’s been clarified to us from the start that as parents we too are users associated with the family. The kindness, friendliness, and helpfulness we now have experienced from people associated with the university has been wonderful. Just this weekend that is past we attended our 4th annual USC Family Weekend. It is great being with your kids as we all encounter the enjoyable activities that are offered. But it is also inspiring to see the care and meticulousness that USC exhibits in putting the weekend that is elaborate. the university has because of its students plus the moms and dads of the pupils.
Our children are definately not home. We live in Atlanta, Georgia; 2200 miles away. But we like to visit and know they’re in good hands when they are in Los Angeles. After all, they are Trojans.
Moving to USC
For those of you who are considering transferring to USC we offer a true quantity of recommendations and programs to simply help guide you through the transfer application procedure.
1) examine the Transferring to USC Guide. It is really a comprehensive guide to our application process and I reference it quite usually.
2) spend close attention to the Additional Course tips for transfer students. Some programs at USC require additional preparation and students should be mindful of these courses when scheduling classes.
3) For pupils transferring from California community colleges, we have what is called an Articulation Agreement. An articulation contract is a list of courses we guarantee will transfer through the grouped community college to USC. Students should reference the articulation contract to understand which of these courses will move.
1) We offer Transfer Information Sessions covering the transfer process every Tuesday at 3pm at our Admission Center.
2) We also host Transfer Days through the fall for students interested in a more visit that is comprehensive USC. During a transfer time students get the chance to take a hiking tour of campus, attend an academic information session, and tune in to a financial aid presentation.